Fw: World Conflict Zones: Pakistan and Afghanistan Synopsis and Video | PBS

  • Anil Kothari
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      I was somber after watching this full video - not because of the threat to India, but more so because of the imminent demise of our closest neighbor - a piece of our "dreamed motherland"!!

      From: Rajesh Acharya <raj@...>

      World Conflict Zones: Pakistan and Afghanistan Synopsis and Video | PBS

      This is at the doorsteps of India! A must see report of what is happening within Pakistan.

      Check out http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/pakistan802/video/video_index.html

      Either click on or cut and paste the link above into your browser to view

      "We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." -- Benjamin Franklin

      Darshan R. Soni
      574-329-4238