Fw: RE: Surya Namaskar Telethon

  • Anil Kothari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      Namaste,

      Please read the amazing efforts of our kishor team below. If you are interested to join the telethon today, you are most welcome!

      Thanks to Gopa-ji (Bay Area Mahanagar Karyavaha) for helping to draft the telethon process!

      Regards,

      Anil
      Join the - Surya Namaskar Yajna
      (A Unique Yoga Marathon)

      Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:24:03 -0800
      From: avaneash@...

      Hope you all had a great Surya Namaskar session this afternoon!

      Below is the procedure for the telethon this week (Tue, Wed, and Thu) -

      1) All the participants join a telephonic conference call at 7 PM everyday (details below)
      2) Once we are in, one of us will lead the starting Matra and switch on the SNY music
      3) Participants will continue doing the 13 Surya Namaskar listening to the music on the phone
      4) After the 13th Surya Namaskar, one of us will lead the ending Mantra
      5) After the 1st set, participants can leave the call or hang around for the next set
      6) We will continue this till we are tired, and want to stop

      How to join the conference call --

      1) Dial 309-946-5000 from any phone

      2) When the operator asks for an access code, press 76909# (SNY09#)

      3) When in the conference, announce yourself

      Let me know, if you have questions!

      From: addie.29@...
      Subject: Next Kishore Get-together
      Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:57:23 -0500

      Namaste All,

      Our first get-together turned out to be a success, where all of us pulled off a total of 286 Surya Namaskars. Good job!

      However, we would like more participants to join as much as possible, like Akshath, Abhi, Aditya Joglekar and Hemanth.

      As of now, here is our schedule for the upcoming week. Please note that the schedule might change later in the week.

      Sunday: No get-together--SN at shaaka

      Jan 19--Monday: Arun Palaniappan's house; 3:00 PM

      Jan 20--Tuesday: Tele-thon (Conference Call); 7:00 PM

      Jan 21--Wednesday: Tele-thon (Conference Call); 7:00 PM

      Jan 22--Thursday: Tele-thon (Conference Call); 7:00 PM

      Jan 23--Friday: Soham's house; 7:00 PM

      Thank you!
      Adhithyaa