GO CROATIA! GO NATO!!

  • Robert B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Greetings Friends! I'm a Czech-American friend of the Croatian-American
      Congressman George Radanovich. George's family moved to Mariposa California
      "Home of Yosemite National Park" during the 49er Gold Rush Era & still run
      both drug stores in town...

      George really helped the Czech Republic get into NATO. Now it's our return
      the favor. We're telling people about Congressman Radanovich's
      CONGRESSIONAL CROATIAN CAUCUS:

      http://www.house.gov/radanovich/CroatianCaucus/index.html

      Please encourage your friends & family to e-mail or fax their members of
      Congress, inviting them to join the Caucus & show their support for Croatian
      NATO membership.

      Please do something today!

      Best Regards, Bob

      Search´┐ŻYour way, your world, right now!
      http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG