New, looking for family

  • San
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hello,

      My name is Sandra, I live Louisiana, in the US. I am interested in
      finding family, either in Croatia, the USA, Austrailia or in New
      Zealand. The family name is Piacun, but I believe in Croatia it may be
      Pjacun. I have seen it both ways on some family papers.

      If anyone has any info to share, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks for taking the time to read.

      Sandra
      Slidell, Louisiana