  • meleny belas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
      Hello,
      How is everybody? I'm a new member to this group, and I just wanted to know if anybody can help me. I trying to find out some info about my ancestors. My mother just recently passed away ( on Oct 12 ) and i don't know much about her maiden name. Her name is Dragica Pozgaj, and was born in Zlatar, a little town in Zagorije. All of my imidiate family live there and it's hard getting info from them. Does anybody recognize this last name? I'm also trying to find out if anybody knows anything about the last name Belas?
      Thanks for listening
      Meleny Belas

    • Jacqui Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2003
        Hi there; Sorry that I am unable to help you as the name is not familiar to me. Keep on trying some where there is one who will clue you in. Good Luck Jacqui

        meleny belas <mbelas2@...> wrote:Hello,
        How is everybody? I'm a new member to this group, and I just wanted to know if anybody can help me. I trying to find out some info about my ancestors. My mother just recently passed away ( on Oct 12 ) and i don't know much about her maiden name. Her name is Dragica Pozgaj, and was born in Zlatar, a little town in Zagorije. All of my imidiate family live there and it's hard getting info from them. Does anybody recognize this last name? I'm also trying to find out if anybody knows anything about the last name Belas?
        Thanks for listening
        Meleny Belas

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT