Hi Kevin The ease of maintenance of the nickel iron battery is much less dangerous than lead acid battery. The high initial cost is offset by there longevity.
I’m not sure I agree with that recommendation, Kent. I think there are some good reasons NiFe batteries aren’t widely used, the first being cost. A quick
Could it be that since the battery interfaces with solar PV, that this is the allowable voltage input range. I think details are still emerging. I know of atdbswann4
- Jul 18, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.