[hreg] Re: joining CEC

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
      Kathryn,
      Guess I wasn't really clear but probably our name should be Texas Solar
      Energy Society, Houston Chapter or Houston Chapter, Texas Solar Energy
      Society or something like that - whatever you think would work best. Is there
      any other paperwork that we need to do to make it official? Would appreciate
      it If you could forward the items previously mentioned to me at the following
      address:
      4848 Pin Oak Park #1501
      Houston, TX 77081
      Hopefully we could go ahead and get this taken care of before the
      registration deadline (3/1/00) for the Earth Day festivities.
      Thanks,
      Charlie Mauch