RE: next HREG meeting

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2001
      Hello Gary!

      The next HREG meeting will be held during the month of June 2001. We are
      currently working on the exact date and will confirm this with you and all
      HREG members soon.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2001
        Please remove me from your list. Thank you. Marge, who doesn't live in
        Houston

        On Fri, 11 May 2001 09:01:49 -0500 "Lafleur, Oral" <lafleur_ox@...>
        writes:
        > Hello Gary!
        >
        > The next HREG meeting will be held during the month of June 2001. We
        > are
        > currently working on the exact date and will confirm this with you
        > and all
        > HREG members soon.

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.