Re: [hreg] Re: Promoting Coal

  • Philip Timmons
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2010
      Sorry -- got sent before I put some text with it . . .

      Story below is that the present trend is back to Coal and away from Wind (and other renvewable).

      When Coal "wins" it does so on the money.

      The Money is all this is about.

      Beat the Money on Coal, and the Coal all stays in the ground, and out of the air and the ash pit.

      From: SusanD <texasblessings@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [hreg] Re: Promoting Coal
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 3:37 AM

      Thank you both for joining and participating. I know it is hard to click "like"; I struggled for another way to be able to post, but there is none that I can find. Just look at it like you "like" the opportunity to debate the issues.

      Today the tone was established that it doesn't matter where you live. SInce one of only two moderators lives in Greenville, SC and works for Fluor building and designing nuclear and coal plants, they can hardly argue locality and have been sufficiently called out on the point.

      I do truly belive that the un-coal side is so much better educated and able to actively debate that we can, basically, take over their own group.

      Thank you and please spread the word to any of your FB friends who might be able to join in on the debate.

      Susan