Fwd: Renewable Energy Roundup Speakers Needed - Apply by Saturday

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      Anybody out there up to it?
      Ariel

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "Scott Kornfeld" <skornfeld@...>
      To: ajthomann@...
      Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:49:18 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: Roundup Speakers Needed - Apply b4 Saturday

      Click to view this email in a browser

      spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
      Share Your Knowledge, Speak At The Roundup.
      spacer.gif

      Hi Everyone!

      Just a quick reminder to submit your application to speak at this year's Renewable Energy Roundup and Green Living Fair, Sept 24, 25 & 26, in Fredericksburg, Texas.

      We need 75 + speakers - so help out and send something in.  It''s a big production making the selections, setting the schedule and so forth..

      A few topics we were thinking about ...
      Rainwater Harvesting
      Grey Water Systems
      State Energy Codes
      Creative/Innovative Solar Installations
      The Future - Effects From The Gulf Spill
      Geothermal
      Energy Efficiency
      Small Wind - home and ranch applications
      So You Have a Solar System, Now What...
      Optimizing Your System Performance
      Green - what does it mean to you
      SIP Panels - Pros, Cons, Next Generation
      Cob Homes In Texas
      Organic Gardening & Growing
      Community Gardens
      Water Conservation
      Gardens vs Grass
      Construction Waste Reduction
      Tiny - the new chic home of the future
      Rammed Earth Design
      Recycling & Your Future Waste
      Ready to remodel, now what
      Low VOC - Myth Busting
      What''s In Your Pantry - home chemicals & toxins

      IF you are interested in speaking at the Roundup, please complete our online application in the next week. Keep in mind, the application is a short summary/ description of your presentation.  You don''t have to have the entire presentation finished to apply.

      www.theroundup.org.

      Questions? Email the office at roundup@... or call 830-997-2350.

      Best,

      Laura Rice
      Co-Organizer
      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair
      September 24 - 26, 2010 - Fredericksburg

      Renewable Energy Roundup & Green Living Fair
      P O Box 9507
      Austin, Texas 78766-9507

      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!