Enron's Earth Day

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 12:09 PM
      Hey Charlie!

      Have you heard anything pertaining to the winners of the Enron Earth Day
      Festival?
    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 2:56 PM
        Oral,
        Haven't heard a word yet. As I recall it took them a pretty long time to put
        out any word last year and year before. Will let you all know as soon as I
        hear something.
        Charlie
      • Lafleur, Oral