Re: [hreg] My 'What If' Solar Array Rendering [2 Attachments]

  • Philip Timmons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 10:07 AM
      VERY Nice.

      That "goes with you" thinking is Very smart, as well.

      Under the What If category . . .  how about the wind load issues?

      Thanks,  Phil

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14 9:49 PM
        is this position still open?  The link provided does not work.

        On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM, JOHN GARDNER <mcgard@...> wrote:

        The Executive Direstor does not need to be located in Austin - only is Texas!!!
        Thanks,
        John Gardner
        Chairman of  the Board
        Texas Solar Energy Society