RE: [hreg] To the group....

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 9:00 AM
      Thanks to you all for your rsponses. We are braving this one so we need all
      the help we can get. It is not easy to compete with public schools and cheap
      lunch room food. Thanks again, Evelyn

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 13, 2010
        Good luck with the school Evelyn,  Texas needs it!  I will talk to people about it.  Will there be any opportunities for low income students?

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 15, 2010
          Thanks. I will contact you by personal e-mail.