[hreg] Re: joining CEC

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
      Yes Kathryn, please provide the mentioned documents to Charlie to sign us
      up. I think it is fine for us to be known as the Texas Solar Energy
      Society - local chapter in their records. Or maybe we could be Texas Solar
      Energy Society local chapter - HREG

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
        Kathryn,
        Guess I wasn't really clear but probably our name should be Texas Solar
        Energy Society, Houston Chapter or Houston Chapter, Texas Solar Energy
        Society or something like that - whatever you think would work best. Is there
        any other paperwork that we need to do to make it official? Would appreciate
        it If you could forward the items previously mentioned to me at the following
        address:
        4848 Pin Oak Park #1501
        Houston, TX 77081
        Hopefully we could go ahead and get this taken care of before the
        registration deadline (3/1/00) for the Earth Day festivities.
        Thanks,
        Charlie Mauch