I will be on the radio this Saturday talking about the Breezemaster.

  • Ron Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010

      I will be on the radio in Houston this Saturday! Had an interview last Friday with Yvonne Arceneaux, host of the Best of Home Owner Watch Dog show. It airs this Saturday on 700 KSEV at 5:07pm. We will be discussing my company's solar attic ventilation fan, the Breezemaster. Thanks to my friends at Season's Air Conditioning for the intro.

      --
      Ron Foster – President
      Solar Panels of America LLC