RE: [hreg] Solar Resrve

  • Tyra Rankin
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 8, 2010

      Yep, Better Place , it’s amazing!!  They were here in Houston about 2 weeks ago at AJC.  Mayor Parker keynoted.  Noble Energy sponsored and is continuing to work with AJC.  Absolutely, Bill, thank you!

      Mike Granoff, head of Oil Inde penden ce Policies spoke.  Granoff’s presentation had us intensely on the edge of our chairs.  Afterwards, I asked him if BP’s spill was helping his efforts in Washington .  Sadly, he said there is still much resistance.  The US is not embracing Better Place ’s program as other countries have.

      We have to get past our fear of change.   Maybe Bill Murray style, Baby Steps!

      Bipartisan EV bill to help U.S. get into the global green car race

      Posted by Mike Granoff, Head of Oil Inde penden ce Policies

      May 27th, 2010

      “For two generations, political leaders from both major political parties have identified oil de penden ce as a major vulnerability, and have asserted the need for the U.S. to break that addiction. But despite all of the passionate rhetoric, precious little has been proposed by way of a tangible strategy.

      Today, there is hope that this is about to change.

      Democratic and Republican members of the House and the Senate just”

      read more >>

      Tyra