Video of last HREG meeting

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      At the last HREG meeting I took video of the presentations on electric cars hoping that we could share it with members of the group who could not attend. It turned out pretty good.  I have it on "mini DV" digital video tape.  Does anyone have the expertise, equipment and willingness to help post it somewhere?  If so, please contact me at mkewert@...
      Thank you,
      Mike