RE: [hreg] Greenroofs 101

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2010

      Thank you very much, Bill!

      I agree that Permaculture is fundamentally interlocked with renewables, so your ideas are very welcome.

      I think we’re all being moderated, but with all the recent angst and harsh words regarding the “spill” on this site, I think we’re all ready for a positive distraction.

      At least I am.

      Any quotes from Bill Mollison?  :-)

      Kevin Conlin
      Heliosolar Design, Inc.