Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members

  • Patrick Peters
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2010
      Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members Tai-Lin_

      I was not there and can’t be sure this is what you recall but it sounds like you are referring to SpawGlass.

      http://www.spawglass.com/

      Patrick
      _____
      Patrick Peters, LEED AP Architect

      Professor and Director
      Graduate Design/Build Studio
      University of Houston
      Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
      122 College of Architecture Building
      Houston, Texas  77204-4000

      Principal
      greenmodern
      2235 McClendon Street
      Houston, Texas  77030

      cell 713-320-5185
      preferred email: greenmodern@...
      http://www.uh.edu/gdbs/

      Skype name: patrickapeters

      On 5/1/10 2:15 PM, "Tai-Lin Hong" <tailinux@...> wrote:

      Where can I find the list of Houston's green buildings and certified green builders or consruction companies?
      Several years ago, there were an HREG event, a construction company hosted an open house at their office at some place near
      little york(?) Does any one remember the name of that construction company (starting with S, I guess)? I recall that they were constructing an green building at UH compus that time.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2010
        Patrick,

            Thank you so much. SpawGlass , that's it. I was quite impressed by their concept of not hididing anything behind ceiling and dry wall, and they made it simple, graceful, and comfortable.  I notice that you are a professor and an architect yourself. As a member of hreg, I am very grateful that you can be with us.

        Tai-Lin

        I was not there and can’t be sure this is what you recall but it sounds like you are referring to SpawGlass.

        http://www.spawglass.com/

        Patrick
        _____
        Patrick Peters, LEED AP Architect

        Professor and Director
        Graduate Design/Build Studio
        University of Houston
        Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
        122 College of Architecture Building
        Houston, Texas  77204-4000

        Principal
        greenmodern
        2235 McClendon Street
        Houston, Texas  77030

        cell 713-320-5185
        preferred email: greenmodern@ earthlink. net
        http://www.uh. edu/gdbs/

        Skype name: patrickapeters

        On 5/1/10 2:15 PM, "Tai-Lin Hong" <tailinux@yahoo. com> wrote:

        Where can I find the list of Houston's green buildings and certified green builders or consruction companies?
        Several years ago, there were an HREG event, a construction company hosted an open house at their office at some place near
        little york(?) Does any one remember the name of that construction company (starting with S, I guess)? I recall that they were constructing an green building at UH compus that time.

        We are going to update the HREG business members list on our website.  This is the latest information that I have.  If any of our business members have additional updates, please let me know by this Friday May 7th.
        thank you,
        Mike

      • Solarsyz LLC
        Message 3 of 8 , May 4, 2010
          Hey Mike,

          Could you add my company to the list

          SolarSyz LLC,
          1951 Robcrest Way,
          Missouri City, Tx - 77489
          Tel 8326929612
          Email :- solarsyz@...

          Services :- Solar Installers and Integrators.

          Is there any more info i need to provide

          [Attachment(s) from mkewert@... included below]

        • phil6142@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 6, 2010
            Please add this to the business member list.

            Business Name:  Progen Energy, LLC
            Contact Name:  Sam Telleen
            Address & Phone:  281-277-9064
            Products and Services:  Renewable Energy Education and Estimation Web Applications
            How Long in Business:  2007
            Number of Employees: 4

            Thanks,

            Phillip

            We are going to update the HREG business members list on our website.  This is the latest information that I have.  If any of our business members have additional updates, please let me know by this Friday May 7th.
            thank you,
            Mike

          • joefidler
            Message 5 of 8 , May 7, 2010
              Hi Could you also please add:

              Smith Fidler / Colures , Inc.
              Joe Fidler
              601 Cien St, Suite 210
              Kemah TX , 77565

              www.smithfidler.com
              Public relations & communications
              In Business since 1998
              Listed with BBB - no
              TREIA member - yes
              Employees - 4

              Thanks , Joe.
            • Guoming
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
                Mike,
                Sorry I could not make the solar tour, I got
                A terrible cold from yesterday and still in bed now.
                Guoming

                Sent from my iPhone