Attention HREG Business Members

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 8:05 AM
    We are going to update the HREG business members list on our website.  This is the latest information that I have.  If any of our business members have additional updates, please let me know by this Friday May 7th.
    thank you,
    Mike

  • Tai-Lin Hong
    Message 2 of 8 , May 1 12:15 PM
      Where can I find the list of Houston's green buildings and certified green builders or consruction companies?
      Several years ago, there were an HREG event, a construction company hosted an open house at their office at some place near
      little york(?) Does any one remember the name of that construction company (starting with S, I guess)? I recall that they were constructing an green building at UH compus that time.

      Message 3 of 8 , May 1 12:44 PM
        Re: [hreg] Attention HREG Business Members Tai-Lin_

        I was not there and can’t be sure this is what you recall but it sounds like you are referring to SpawGlass.

        http://www.spawglass.com/

        Patrick
        _____
        Patrick Peters, LEED AP Architect

        Professor and Director
        Graduate Design/Build Studio
        University of Houston
        Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
        122 College of Architecture Building
        Houston, Texas  77204-4000

        Principal
        greenmodern
        2235 McClendon Street
        Houston, Texas  77030

        cell 713-320-5185
        preferred email: greenmodern@...
        http://www.uh.edu/gdbs/

        Skype name: patrickapeters

        Message 4 of 8 , May 1 8:28 PM
          Patrick,

              Thank you so much. SpawGlass , that's it. I was quite impressed by their concept of not hididing anything behind ceiling and dry wall, and they made it simple, graceful, and comfortable.  I notice that you are a professor and an architect yourself. As a member of hreg, I am very grateful that you can be with us.

          Tai-Lin

          I was not there and can’t be sure this is what you recall but it sounds like you are referring to SpawGlass.

          http://www.spawglass.com/

          Patrick
          _____
          Patrick Peters, LEED AP Architect

          Professor and Director
          Graduate Design/Build Studio
          University of Houston
          Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
          122 College of Architecture Building
          Houston, Texas  77204-4000

          Principal
          greenmodern
          2235 McClendon Street
          Houston, Texas  77030

          cell 713-320-5185
          preferred email: greenmodern@ earthlink. net
          http://www.uh. edu/gdbs/

          Skype name: patrickapeters

          On 5/1/10 2:15 PM, "Tai-Lin Hong" <tailinux@yahoo. com> wrote:

          Where can I find the list of Houston's green buildings and certified green builders or consruction companies?
          Several years ago, there were an HREG event, a construction company hosted an open house at their office at some place near
          little york(?) Does any one remember the name of that construction company (starting with S, I guess)? I recall that they were constructing an green building at UH compus that time.

          We are going to update the HREG business members list on our website.  This is the latest information that I have.  If any of our business members have additional updates, please let me know by this Friday May 7th.
          thank you,
          Mike

        • Solarsyz LLC
          Message 5 of 8 , May 4 12:35 PM
            Hey Mike,

            Could you add my company to the list

            SolarSyz LLC,
            1951 Robcrest Way,
            Missouri City, Tx - 77489
            Tel 8326929612
            Email :- solarsyz@...

            Services :- Solar Installers and Integrators.

            Is there any more info i need to provide

            [Attachment(s) from mkewert@... included below]

          • phil6142@aol.com
            Message 6 of 8 , May 6 9:06 AM
              Please add this to the business member list.

              Business Name:  Progen Energy, LLC
              Contact Name:  Sam Telleen
              Address & Phone:  281-277-9064
              Products and Services:  Renewable Energy Education and Estimation Web Applications
              How Long in Business:  2007
              Number of Employees: 4

              Thanks,

              Phillip

              We are going to update the HREG business members list on our website.  This is the latest information that I have.  If any of our business members have additional updates, please let me know by this Friday May 7th.
              thank you,
              Mike

            • joefidler
              Message 7 of 8 , May 7 8:31 AM
                Hi Could you also please add:

                Smith Fidler / Colures , Inc.
                Joe Fidler
                601 Cien St, Suite 210
                Kemah TX , 77565

                www.smithfidler.com
                Public relations & communications
                In Business since 1998
                Listed with BBB - no
                TREIA member - yes
                Employees - 4

                Thanks , Joe.
              • Guoming
                Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2, 2010
                  Mike,
                  Sorry I could not make the solar tour, I got
                  A terrible cold from yesterday and still in bed now.
                  Guoming

                  Sent from my iPhone