Solar Tour Saturday, Oct 2 , 2010, Volunteer Opportunity

  • hreg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 11:34 AM
      It is time to show your support to one of our own biggest event of the year, The Solar Tour. If you would like to know more about it please visit http://www.houstonsolartour.com/, and to view our past year events to get an idea.

      "Are you one of the people that goes to the Solar Tour every year? This year consider being involved with the tour by joining the committee as the Site Coordinator. We need someone to collect, review and make site selections. It's a great way to learn about the projects in depth, and get to know homeowners and installers.

      We need someone who is organized, likes to work with people, and can stick to a schedule. It can be a bit time consuming at different points leading up to the tour, so please be OK with making time in your schedule.

      Being involved with the Solar Tour is an amazing way to be part of the renewable energy solution. Want to work with a friend? Feel free to team up with someone to help us take care of this essential part of planning the tour. Questions? Please feel free to email Mike Ewert or Kathleen Reardon (kathleen@...)

      If you want to help out by doing something else, we also need volunteers for other parts of the solar tour – just let us know! We need an administration person, and someone to take care of post tour tasks, and more. "

      I promise it will be a very rewarding experience for you.