Have you noticed...

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 1:48 PM
      ...a change in ExxMo TV commercials?  I seem to distinctly recall that all their public pronouncements totally denied any kind of climate problems, any concerns about CO2, any need to consider energy alternatives since petroleum would last forever, etc, etc.

      I first noticed the shift in the commercial with the spokesman who shows the test tubes with algae of various pretty colors.  Towards the end, he says that his work will help solve the climate crisis. Huh?  And another about sequestering CO2 as natural gas is pumped up.  Wow!  And now concerns about malaria - I guess before it becomes endemic in a warmer Irving Texas?

      There may be hope (post Raymond?).  Maybe they'll even recognize that Galileo was right?

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - "Health" insurance companies are the American death panels; their business is to collect premiums and deny benefits.
        Their CEO's, and lesser bureaucrats, should not be part of any civilized health care system.