Re: HREG Quarterly meeting- April 25 & Solar Cars!

  • MichaelE
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 10:23 AM
      Don't forget our meeting this afternoon at 2pm. I hope to see you there!

      One thing I am going to talk about is our solar car education outreach project (goes along with our electric car theme). If you can't make it today but are interested in helping, let me know. It is working with 5th graders to build model solar cars for about a week on weekday afternoons (1-3pm). There are several different schools in the Clear Lake/Friendswood area during the month of May, and it's a lot of fun!
      Thanks,
      Mike
      mkewert@...