HEB tear off champaign

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 3:07 PM
      HEB currently is running a tear off campaign for Earth Share. A portion of the proceeds go to the Texas Solar Energy Society, of which HREG is the local chapter. The funds go to defray costs of local events like Earth Day.

      Please make a point of donating a little extra when you check out at HEB. It goes to a very wonderful organization.
      Thank you very much,
      John Gardner
      Chairman of the Board TXSES