RE: [hreg] Re: Sam's selling solar systems?

  • Brian Harrison
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19 12:38 PM

       The Walton family members currently own 53.3% of First Solar, worth around $4.1 billion, and plan to sell 3.7 million shares--just below 10% of the 38.9 million shares the family members own. http://www.firstsolar.com/en/index.php  http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/25/first-solar-ipo-biz_cz_kd_0725solar.html