The Woodlands Earth Day Festival- Saturday April 10,- Volunteer Sign up

  • Suresh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2010
      This is just a quick reminder regarding the opportunity to serve HREG and the community at The Woodlands Earth Day Festival- Saturday April 10,10:00am to 3:00pm at The Woodlands High School campus.

      We are still looking for 4 volunteers. Please see below for shifts available.

      9:30am to 12:30pm - 3 hrs
      12:30pm to 3:30pm- 3 hrs

      Please respond with the above subject and the following information.

      Your name
      Valid Email & Ph #
      Preferred shift

      Follow this link for more event information.
      http://woodlandsevents.com/woodlands-texas-activities/leisure-and-relaxation-in-\the-woodlands/20th-annual-earth-day-festival.html
      Please mention in your response,

      Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the event.

      Sincerely,
      Suresh Balachandran
      VP-Outreach