More 2010 Earth Day at the Woodlands and the Texas Medical Center

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 3:57 PM
      HREG,
      We had a great showing at the Discovery Green Earth Day yesterday thanks to some great volunteers.  If you would like your chance to help out for Earth Day this year, please consider volunteering or leading one of these upcoming events.

      Woodlands Earth Day - next Saturday April 10:
      http://woodlandsevents.com/woodlands-texas-activities/leisure-and-relaxation-in-the-woodlands/20th-annual-earth-day-festival.html
      We need morning (9:30 -12:15) and afternoon (12:15-3) shifts or the whole time if you are willing.

      Texas Medical Center Earth Day Thursday April 22: (see below)
      We will not sign up for this one unless someone volunteers to take the lead on it.

      Thanks,
      Mike

        Please contact me if you have any questions about exhibiting or about contributing to the TMC Prize Wheel. We can all be reached at earthday@tmcsustain ability.org.

        Sincerely,
        Sarah Nester

        2010 Earth Day Exhibitors Committee
        TMC Sustainability Advisory Council
        Earth Day phone: 713.798.2221
        Earth Day fax: 713.798.2770
        Email: earthday@tmcsustain ability.org

      • Anirban Lahiri
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6 8:51 AM
          Hi Mike
          Can you please put me in the 9:30 am- 12:30 pm time slot for this Saturday (Apr 10)?

          Thanks and regards,
          Anirban
          Cell#: 5174207421