Thank you- Volunteers ( Houston Earth Day April 3,2010)

  • hreg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hello,

      I thank you for your support both in spirit and physically yesterday for the Houston Earth day event. There were more HREG members offering to volunteer than we could accommodate. So if you are one of those, don't worry we have many more events coming up. Remember to respond as soon as we put out the request since we can accommodate only a limited number of volunteers. So don't miss the opportunity again.

      I want to take a moment to recognize all the volunteers without whom we would not have had a successful event yesterday. Volunteers did a phenomenal job yesterday especially helping the public with the information and resources they need in regards to renewable energy.

      Special Thanks to the following Volunteers:

      Anirban Lahiri
      Arturo Vasquez
      Ali Chehrehsaz
      Bill Swann
      Cecilia Allan
      Dave Hanson
      Kathleen Reardon
      Mike Kewert
      S.M.Raza

      We had a great time yesterday, the weather was beautiful.
      You will hear more about the event experience especially from the volunteers, pictures etc. will follow soon.

      THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN VOLUNTEERS, YOU DID AN EXCEPTION JOB!

      Serving You in Gratitude,
      Suresh Balachandran
      VP- Outreach
      HREG