The Woodlands Earth Day Festival- Saturday April 10, 9:30am to 3:30pm

  • hreg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      Here is another big event coming up in April. It's The Woodlands Earth Day Festival- Saturday April 10,10:00am to 3:00pm at The Woodlands High School campus.

      Follow this link for more information.
      http://woodlandsevents.com/woodlands-texas-activities/leisure-and-relaxation-in-the-woodlands/20th-annual-earth-day-festival.html

      Here is another volunteer opportunity you don't want to miss. We are looking for Four volunteers who will man our HREG booth at this event. It will be a 2 member team

      9:30am to 12:30pm - 3 hrs
      12:30pm to 3:30pm- 3 hrs

      All those who are interested in volunteering please respond with
      Your name
      Valid Email & Ph #
      Preferred shift

      Please mention in your response, subject line as "The Woodlands Earth Day Festival- Volunteer sign up"

      If anyone is willing to stay the whole time please let me know.

      Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the event.

      Sincerely,
      Suresh Balachandran
      VP-Outreach