The Earth Day Houston Festival, 5K & Green Expo ( April 3, 2010)

  • hreg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      Hello Everyone!

      It is that time of the year again...
      Yes, it's The Earth Day Houston Festival, 5K & Green Expo

      For additional information follow this link
      http://earthdayhouston.org/about-houston-earth-day.php

      Location:
      Discovery Green is at 1002 Avenida de las Americas, Houston, TX 77010

      I would like to invite people who wish to volunteer, to man our HREG booth From 7:30am untill 6:30pm.

      For the generous hearts(Volunteers):
      It will be a two member team with each shift as follows:
      7:30am- 10:30am-3 hr,
      10:30am- 1:30pm-3 hr,
      1:30pm-4:00pm-2.5hr,
      4:00pm-6:30pm-2.5hr.

      Volunteers duties are to sit at our table, hand out literature, and talk to people about renewable energy and our group. The volunteers can have their parking tickets validated or the fee reimbursed for that day.

      All those who are interested, please respond ASAP with the subject line "Houston Earth day Volunteer Sign up"
      Your Name
      Valid email & Ph#
      Preferred Time slot

      We will do our best to accommodate your requested shift. However, it will be allocated on first come first serve basis.

      I look forward to see you at the event.

      Sincerely,
      Suresh Balachandran
      VP-Outreach