Poll results for hreg

  • hreg@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2010
      The following hreg poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: HREG has an offer from the University of Houston to continue having our meetings at their College of Architecture where we had our last meeting. Where would you prefer to have regular HREG meetings?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - University of Houston College of Architecture, 4800 Calhoun Road 77004, 17 votes, 100.00%
      - Houston Park Place Library, 8145 Park Place Boulevard 77017, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hreg