interesting article on personal polution

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010

      I thought I would share the following article. It is an interview by
      Rodale with the authors of a new book: Slow Death by Rubber Duck. Many
      people believe that the ordinary chemicals are only dangerous to those
      of us who suffer from MCS or other illnesses. This book shows why they
      are dangerous to everyone. It is a short article that is very
      enlightening. Especially the part about antibacterial soaps and hand
      cleaners.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      http://www.rodale.com/slow-death-rubber-duck?cm_mmc=DailyNewsNL-_-2010_03_10-_-Top5-_-NA