Grow your own!

  • stangfam2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 4:27 AM
      Hello All,
      Has someone already posted this link, if so I'm so sorry! I found this and thought it fits right in here with all of you. To also re-enforce the foundation of our natural world and how much we still have to learn from it, yea!
      http://www.np r.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124319466&ft=1&f=2&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+NprProgramsATC+(NPR+Programs:+All+Things+Considered)&utm_content=My+Yahoo

      Cheers to all,
      Bill
    • Ed Sarlls
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 7:53 AM
        One of the old ones - asprin is from white willow bark.

        I took a herb class from Judy Nelson at TCU many years ago.

        What we really need is a fast growing herb that I can use to power my car.

        Ed