Renewable Energy World North America Conference and Expo

  • kimber.smith@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 9:05 AM
      Hi HREG!

      I'm sure most of you are aware, but just wanted to share that the 2010 Renewable Energy World North America Conference/Expo and Photovoltaics World Conference/Expo started today in Austin and runs until Thursday.

      Even though it's not in Houston, it's a pretty big show on the national/international scale and I hadn't seen it posted -- so I just wanted to make sure everyone who might be interested knew about it.

      For those interested, there are some expo-only passes available for $100 at the door.

      Link to site: http://www.renewableenergyworld-events.com/index.html

      Warm regards,

      Kimber Smith