Re: [hreg] Re: Check out the New Home energy monitor by TED

  • Richard Yoo
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2010
      I just installed mine a moment go... it was terrifying working in the panel to get it all set up...  we'll see what the TED reveals about my usage...

      -Richard
      ---
      Visit my blog at http://www.richardyoo.com
      Share your photos at http://www.natuba.com

      On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM, jeanettebreton <jeanettebreton@...> wrote:

      Yes, we ordered in December and our TED 5000 arrived Wednesday. We'll be getting it running this weekend to get some numbers before we put in a separate pane of plexiglass over all of our windows.

      Jeanette