Earth Day Houston 2010

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16 8:11 PM
      This answers the question we had at our meeting about the Green Expo.  It looks like we will get 2 for 1 at Earth Day.  I'm going to sign us up.  It's only $150 for non-profits.  But I'm also curious which of our business members are going to have their own booths.  Let me know.

      Everyone else, mark your calendars and tell your friends!!

      Mike