Re: [hreg] Geothermal system being installed

  • Greg Tinkler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      There is a new commercial geothermal heat pump system being installed
      in the Museum district. The drilling rigs are currently working at the
      corner of Southmore and Caroline, just south of downtown.

      Sent from my Cell Phone

      This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission.
      We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to this message. We cannot accept liablility for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilage. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect.
    • Dottie And Bill Swann