Re: [hreg] Earth4Energy Blueprints for $27

  • offgridhomesteading.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
      Why is this persons scams allowed to be posted here on HREG? Earth4Energy is a known scam artist that uses other peoples videos on youtube as their own and send you prints to build dangerous pieces of crap wind generators. this should not be allowed, you can verify this on youtube or any legitimate wind gen site, Earth4Energy is a SCAM!!

      David
      OffGridHomesteading.com

      Living off the GRID in Texas

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010

        If you believe this is a scam, then the proper procedure is to contact
        either the list owner or the President or the Vice President with your
        information.

        I am not God, I do not know everything. I am a busy person and I do try
        very hard to keep scams and junk off this list. I do not have time to
        verify every message that is posted. Are you volunteering to help?

        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
          Sure what should I do?

          David
          OffGridHomesteading.com

          Living off the GRID in Texas

        • mkewert@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010

            David

            Thanks for alerting us. I have sent the poster an email.  Let's just all delete it and move on.

            Thanks,

            Mike