Fwd: CEC Leadership Blast: Be on TV!

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 7:31 AM
      Is this something HREG would be interested in?
      Charlie

      In a message dated 2/1/2010 10:00:37 P.M. Central Standard Time, news@... writes:
      If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
      http://e2ma.net/go/6591507641/208097366/211306815/1403181/goto:http://www.cechouston.org
      Leadership Blast
      Opportunities, news, and information exclusively for CEC member organizations.

      Please contact Katie Molina, General Manager,
      with any questions.
      CEC is pleased to announce another fantastic CEC member benefit!

      GREEN BANK has generously offered to sponsor regular "green" segments on "Going Green with Yolanda Green" in order to feature a different CEC member group each month.

      Please be sure you are sending your announcements and special program notices and calendar events to news@... on a regular basis, and your group may be one of those selected.

      "Going Green with Yolanda Green" is a weekly half-hour program highlighting businesses, commercial products, government programs and local initiatives. The show airs Saturdays at 12pm and Sundays at 10am on KIAH-TV local channel 39.

      We would also be interested in your feedback on the "Going Green with Yolanda Green" show itself.  Please send your comments about this program to julieh@....

      MANY THANKS to GREEN BANK for creating this opportunity to showcase our
      CEC member groups and educate our local community about our collective
      environmental efforts.
      6420 Richmond Avenue, Suite 658 | Houston, TX 77057 US

      This email was sent to chasmauch@.... To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
      address book or safe list.

      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™

      Network for Good
      EmailNow powered by Emma