Gulf Coast Green Symposium and Expo Registration is now Open

  • Filo Castore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      GCG 2010 Registration is Open!

      Gulf Coast Green 2010: Reframing Our Built Environment
      April 15 & 16 at the Hilton Hotel at the University of Houston

      Sign up now for the region’s leading symposium on green building and take advantage of early bird discounts!

      Attendees will receive up to 9 hours of CEUs

      Filo Castore, AIA, LEED AP

      Associate Principal
      Director of Architecture and Sustainability

      ABEL DESIGN GROUP, LTD.
      ONE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 450
      HOUSTON, TEXAS 77046
      O: 713.622.8899
      D: 713.574.9565
      M: 713.569.6249
      F: 713.622.5655

      www.abeldesigngroup.com

      please consider the environment before printing this e-mail