Fwd: RSVP: Houston Activist Training

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
      HREG Members,
      We had a great meeting today!  We had 42 in attendance.  Special thanks to our hosts at U of H and to Environment Texas for their attendance and information about the solar petition.  Below is the announcement for the free activist training by Environment Texas that was talked about.  If you didn't get to sign the solar petition at today's meeting, visit their website at the bottom of the email and do it on line.

      Also, here is the Facebook page for the Green Building Components program that Joe Meppelink talked about.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Houston-Green-Building-Components/175733557203

      The officer nominations were all approved.  Therefore your HREG officers for 2010 are:
      President - Mike Ewert
      VP Technical - Chris Boyer
      VP Outreach - Suresh Balachandran
      Secretary/Treasurer - Ed Wanat
      And Jim Hudson will continue as our representative to the TXSES board.

      Thank you,
      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
        Hello, everyone.
        I'm looking to help my daughter build a small model of a Stirling Tower, for a Middle School science project.  If anyone can point me to a good site or science project, I'd appreciate it.

        Cheers!
        Paul

[...]

        This message was sent to mewert@alumni. utexas.net. If you want us to stop
        - to a Web page where you can remove yourself.

      • Dottie And Bill Swann

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010

            This one looks good but I haven't built it:

            Here are several links to others.

            Ed Sarlls