AC Estimates

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      I'm looking to get some estimates to replace my ac in my apartment.

      My phone number is (832) 329-3493

      Sue Modikoane

    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Susan M. posted: I'm looking to get some estimates to replace my ac in my apartment."

      Sue: at yesterday's HREG meeting I was pleasantly surprised to see that the "cabin" based on a 20-foot  container sported a "split system" AC made (methinks) in Houston (!!)
      (pictures I took are attached).  I had seen and admired those overseas.  No ducts, and each has a remote control to set temperature and vent opening and movement.  I knew that Japanese units are being marketed in the US by Mitsubishi.  Also, last year's solar tour included a house with such a unit, from China.

      See more about the Goodman units at: http://www.goodmanmfg.com/Home/Products/MiniSplitSystems/tabid/607/Default.aspx ... and let us know what you learn!

      Ariel

      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - Insurance companies are in the business of collecting premiums and denying benefits.  Let's boot their CEO's and lesser bureaucrats out of the health care system.