Sales/Marketing Position

  • justin@gulfcoastrenewableresources.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2010
      Hello all. I just wanted to let everyone know that Gulf Coast Renewable Resources is about to begin the interviewing process for an individual who can handle sales and marketing for the company. A good knowledge of renewable energy systems, both solar and wind, is a prerequisite.

      Our company is only a year old, but we have already outgrown ourselves in this area. Currently, our presense is in the Galveston and Galveston County/Bay Area region.
      If anyone is interested, please contact me via email at justin@....

      Justin Owens
      Gulf Coast Renewable Resources
      (409)766-0208