[hreg] HREG Website - Request For Feedback

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2000
      HREG,

      Please find attached the HREG web page in MS Front Page 2000.  The preferred logo is included.  I plan to rescan the excellent poster graphic depicting Houston (watercolor), to improve quality and reduce the white border.  Please look at the content in each of the 4 sub pages.  The content is my first go at it.  Please comment and provide feedback.  I am thinking about a News section, but for now, we'll describe news in the Events section.  Thank you.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
    • ChasMauch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2000
        Jonathan,
        I know from experience that it is VERY frustrating to ask for feedback and
        not receive any. However, in my case, I am not able to comment because I have
        trouble with attachments. I am usually able to download them but am seldom
        able to call them up and read them. Yours comes out all in red, with
        occasional readable parts but mostly jibberish. Sorry about that. Thanks for
        your work, and hopefully the others will be better able to review your work,
        will download and review it, and will provide comments.
        Charlie Mauch
      • Ewert, Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2000
          Jonathan,

          Thanks for all your work on this!  I have attached some editorial comments in Word change tracking format.  I guess we can show all of this at the February 5th meeting for those who are having trouble seeing it.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 13, 2000
            How about converting this to html and resending or
            even better posting on the web somewhere. I think we
            all have browsers so there should be no problems
            viewing. I could only read the text so any graphics or
            layout was lost.

            http://click.egroups.com/1/645/0/_/58590/_/947634150/

            http://im.yahoo.com