HREG & you in 2010

  • MichaelE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Happy New Year HREG! We are looking forward to another good year in 2010 and we hope that you will be part of our efforts to bring renewable energy to the Houston area.

      Our first meeting will be Sunday January 31st from 2-4pm. We will be meeting at a different location, at the University of Houston, where we will hear about their efforts in renewable energy. Please put it on your calendar and join us. More details will follow.

      Please consider taking a leadership role in HREG this year. We will have chapter elections at our January meeting to elect president, vice-president and secretary/treasurer. Please send nominations (including self-nominations) by January 15th to one of the current officers.

      Other appointed roles we would like you to volunteer for include:
      meeting coordinator
      education (K-12)
      Solar Tour coordinator

      Thank you,