RE: [hreg] Need to hire engineer

  • milind patwardhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hello Chris,

      Thank you for your email.

      I have a very good background in control systems engineering, development and deployment using PLC. DCS, SCADA, RTU and safety systems for process industries. I can offer engineering and project management services.

      Can you please let me know if contracting / consulting type arrangement is ok for your firm?

      Regards,

      Milind Patwardhan
      Cell - 8323164962

      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      From: boyer.chris@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 18:43:02 -0800
      Subject: [hreg] Need to hire engineer

      If anyone knows an engineer who is interested in getting into the solar industry please reply personally to me or e-mail (careers@sre3. com).  I'm looking for someone with a degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a Professional Engineer license.  This person will join our growing national engineering team in Houston Texas.  Specific knowledge of solar equipment is not needed; however, experience with designing electrical systems and building power is required.

      Thanks,
      Chris Boyer

      New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.