RE: [hreg] Fwd: Letter to the Editor

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2009
      That was a great story, thanks for sharing!

      Kevin Conlin
      Heliosolar Design, Inc.
      13534 Quetzal Lane
      Houston, TX 77083
      C:  (281) 202-9629
      H:  (281) 530-7501
      F:  (281) 530-7501

      From: Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@pol. net>
      Subject: [hreg] Fwd: Letter to the Editor
      To: "Houston-Climate" <ProtectHoustonsClim ate@lists. riseup.net>, "hreg" <hreg@yahoogroups. com>, "Hunter, Aurora" <electriclady281@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:59 PM

      Hi, folks.  I just sent a Letter to the Houston Chronicle; it is shown below.  It's condensed from what I had sent to Culberson, Cornyn and what's her name.  The originals to "my" legislators include a bunch of links, etc.  Of course, yahoo groups strips attachments.  Let me know if you want the real thing.
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - Insurance companies are in the business of collecting premiums and denying benefits.  Let's boot their CEO's and lesser bureaucrats out of the health care system.