Re: [hreg] Re: Next HREG Event - NEW DATE - December 7

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
      Since he has been researching it, modeling it and talking about it for 30 years, I'd say 'yes'.

      From: "MichaelE" <mkewert@...>
      Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 02:35:53 -0000
      To: <hreg@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [hreg] Re: Next HREG Event - NEW DATE - December 7

      Remember Dr. Hansen's talk on Climate Change tomorrow night at 7:30 and HREG's social after. Let's gather in the lobby right after the program and walk over to Hard Rock Cafe together. It looks like tickets at $24 and above are still available. See the website below.

      I hope to see you there.
      Mike