You are invited to the Texas Solar Energy Society Annual Meeting and Party

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009
      I hope that you will join me and our friends from around the state next Sunday for this great event in a great location!  All of HREG is invited and the food and fun are free!  I'll start a carpool from Clear Lake, so let me know off line if you're interested.  If you want to start a carpool from your area, let the whole group know.

      If you are going, they would like to have your RSVP at this eVite link:
      http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=ICHUQQSIUIJFITRFDCTR&li=iq&src=email

      Thank you,
      Mike (mkewert@...)

      Dear members and friends of TXSES,
      The annual Texas Solar Energy Society meeting and party is Sunday Dec. 13, 11:30 - until the cows come home, in Columbus TX.

      We are fortunate to stage this event at the Industrial Country Market, a facility powered by wind, rain and the sun. The Market is off the grid and is devoted to educating the public about the benefits of using sustainable resources. Please check out their website and join us for this annual meeting (really a party).

      We will start at 11:30, talk about our successes and lessons learned, have drawings for prizes and at 1:00 PM the BBQ comes out! The owners of the Market will be available to show off their amazing facility and demonstrate that energy from renewable resources is the best choice.

      Let us treat you, our supporters and advocates, and celebrate the close of another great year while looking forward to an even brighter 2010.
      Warm regards,

      John Gardner, TXSES Board Chair
      Natalie Marquis, TXSES Executive Director
      Lucy Stolzenburg, TXSES Executive Assistant

      WHAT!  The annual Texas Solar Energy Society Meeting and Party
      WHEN!  Sunday Dec. 13, 11:30AM-'til the cows come home
      WHERE! Industrial Country Market, Columbus, TX
                       From Dallas/ Ft. Worth...about 4 1/2 hrs
                       From Austin...about 2 1/4 hrs
                       From San Antonio...about 2 hrs
                       From Houston......about 1 hr