Re: [hreg] Switching from a ICE commuter vehicle to an EV.

  • Bill or Dorothy Swann
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2009
      Thanks Kevin. I have tried to be fair in the analysis. I even had a CPA review the finances. He was more interested in chatting about EV's, but he saw no problem with the financial comparison.

      The trends in battery costs, and PV costs are in the right direction.

      Thanks,Bill S
      Ph 832-338-3080
      www.hstech.biz
      www.promotingevs.com